Having a structured Requisition format ensures that requesters and the Procurement department “speak the same language”
Benefits for Requesters
- Simple and Customizable Form: Customize the content of the Requisition Form to meet your needs.
- Pick from a Catalog: Facilitate your buying process by selecting from an internal Catalog of materials.
- Approvals: Submit the Requisition for Approval or, depending on your role, Approve, Reject or Return for Correction.
- Insight into the Procurement Process: Monitor the status of your Requisitions and actively participate in the procurement process.
- Communication: Exchange messages with employees in your hierarchy and with the Procurement Department.
Advantages for the Procurement Department:
- Delegation: Assign a Procurement Requisition to a buyer.
- Procurement Project Creation: Quickly create a procurement project based on the Requisition without having to rewrite the data.
- Communication: Communicate with your superiors, the requester, your associates and other employees.
- Automatic Procurement Aggregation: Aggregate procurement of same (or similar) materials from different Requisitions based on system recommendations.